DGH 5100E A-Scan/Pachymeter
The DGH Combination A-Scan/Pachymeter with graphic display and IOL power calculation software. All A-scans and A-Scan/Pachymeter combination units include firmware module with SRKII, SRKT, Holladay Dioptimum and Binkhorst II formulas.
Audible tones increase in frequency the closer you get to visual axis. Constant tone when alignment is achieved with corneal indentation. Triple tone when measurement is obtained without corneal indentation.
- Equipped with corneal compression detection software
- Upgradable to the water immersion option
- Automatic measurements
- Stores up to nine customized maps
- Stores up to 33 measurements by cornea location
- Actual, biased, and ring measurement data
- Flap measurement option
- VOLTAGE: 90-132 VAC or 180-264 VAC
- CURRENT DRAW: 0.3 A (typical) @ 115 VAC Line
- FREQUENCY: 50/60 HZ INSTRUMENT ACCURACY± 0. 1 mm (Biometer) ± 0.005mm (Pachymeter)
- RESOLUTION: 0.01mm (Biometer) 0.00 1 mm (Pachymeter)
- A-SCAN GAIN CONTROL: Computer-adjusted automatic with manual override.
- BIOMETRY RANGES: Axial Length: 15mm to 35mm Lens
- Thickness: 2.Omm to 7.5mm AC Depth: 2.Omm to 6.Omm
- PACHYMETER CORNEAL THICKNESS RANGE: Standard: O.2mm to I. I mm
- FLAP option: 0.095mm to I. I mm
- EXTENDED OPTION for the A Scan Pachymeter DGH 5100e : O.2mm to 2.Omm